1. American Authors – Best Day Of My Life
Singing along is required.
2. Smash Mouth – All Star
Is there a more motivational song out there?
3. MIKA – Grace Kelly
Go on… try and hit that high note.
4. Destiny’s Child – Survivor
I’m not gonna give up, I’m not gonna stop, I’m gonna work harder.
5. Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
Put your laptop down, put your feet up and relax for a second.
6. Imagine Dragons – On Top Of The World
Even sat in a busy library, you won’t be able to resist having a little boogie to this one.
7. Katrina & The Waves – Walking On Sunshine
Walking on sunshine (…all the way to the kettle).
8. Wham! – Wake Me Up Before You Go Go
Dancing with housemates is strongly encouraged. For an extended study break recreate the whole of this music video in your kitchen.
9. Bonnie Tyler – Holding Out For A Hero
I’m holding out for a hero… or even just a housemate to make me a cup of tea.
10. Pharrell Williams – Happy
We got a little bit carried away creating this list of songs, so check out our Spotify playlist for even more of our favourite songs.
Can you think of any more songs to help you let loose on your study breaks?
Tweet us your suggestions at @_UoW using the hashtag #UWinBlog